f

Sunday 5 September 2021

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 28

Continuing on with my little weekend trend revisiting LE collections - now onto the 28th Collection from May 2016. This one is a little smaller of a styling set as the next post will be rather long (I really loved the 29th collection apparently!) - but some great pieces to remember in this collection! I love the Parisian night theme of this release, the interior from the collection is beautiful and I really think the pieces are all perfect there. This is a pretty hefty sized collection in itself, there were 3 floors with 22 looks and also a male look included. I used to have many more pieces from the collection but have sold some on after not wearing them so much, and I'd say there's a couple of pieces I'd like to try out so I will be headed to the Bazaar soon to try my hand at finding them! But for now, let's see what pieces I've styled today:
First up are the Gold Lace Lattice Heels which have been quite a staple in my gold-heel collection, they're super easy to style - I have a few go-to pieces I often style these with, so this time I tried to veer away from that to make something different and I'm pretty happy with the look I've gone with. This ruffle-style dress is such a fun piece to wear, this time I resized it down to be a midi skirt which is such a fun idea! I paired it with a simple shirt and neutral coat so the focus is on the gold and I really think it works, especially with the other gold accessories I've added to the styling. It seems quite a simple one, but I think it's effective and uses the dress in a bit of a different way than I normally do as well. And then are the Wide Stripe Chic Pants which also have gold in them - I have often worn these with the heels too, so I also stayed away from that combination! I really like these trousers, I'm surprised that I don't see them styled more on other dolls. This combination is new for me, I thought I would try out this navy gold detailed sheer top as the colours are matching up very nicely to the trousers, and I'm surprised how well it worked and how much I like it^ The deep v neckline is a little revealing, but I've added more gold with some jewellery pieces which I think work nicely also with the detailed design on the top =)
And for the second set of stylings, firstly the LE Styled Suit Pants, which I thought might be trickier to make stand out in a styling but I think they look pretty good and I'm pleased with this outfit. I went a little glam with this one, this beaded sheer top is such a cute piece, I love the off-shoulder strap on one side. It is very sheer, but I think a black bra works nicely underneath. With the beads on the top I kept with a silver detail on the shoes, I'm not sure I've worn these ones before but I love them in this look, they're such a glamorous pair! A handheld jacket and beaded bag, along with some sparkly earrings complete the outfit well - could do with a necklace though^ Last but not least is the Pure Silk Cami, which I've worn a couple of times over the years, but I absolutely adore this styling, it's my favourite in this post! These trousers are a great colour match for the pink of the top, and the styles are very nice together. I used the black trim of the top for accessories and I'm really loving the contrast with the pale pink, I really love it^ The bag is such a fun addition with the jewelled design, it really adds a more glamorous feel and catches a little attention in the styling =D

1 comment:

  1. LE Styled Suit Pants are my favourite, I made a lot of outfits with them. Your propositions are very intresting :)

    ReplyDelete