f

Friday 3 September 2021

Suite Style

Wow it's been a long time since I featured a Suite on the blog, the hiatus has been broken by this fabulous design from HAITIAN-QUEEN. with this art-filled living space, I love it! The interior is a new one from Villa which has been designed as a bathroom, but looks great as other rooms too - the light walls and wooden flooring along with the bright light from the ceiling and wall-floor window make it an easy room to convert to whatever you would like, and this styling completely inspires me to give it a go myself! The light sofa is a seamless choice, it's super cosy with the cushions and throw, and fits the centre wall perfectly to be the focus of the room. I love the split between having one half of the room then fairly minimal, making use of this plant wall alongside the window, then the other is filled with art pieces. There's a great mix in the styles, and I also love the contrasting addition of this black marble table, something completely different in style, but still works to make a great room. I love it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment