f

Sunday 5 July 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 14

Next up for post number 14 of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge, this week styling the Anna Sui Blue Kobal Earrings which came out in the 2018 summer tributes - I've had these two years and never worn them! I do think it's due to being in the beauty parlor rather than in the suite though. And I've had a hair change, back to blonde for the Summer months which I love, and I think blonde is very complementary for these blue earrings, I'm loving the pairing =) Just had to choose matching blue eyeshadow for this one, I had a perfect bold blue to pair and I love it! I kept a white base on the shadow which I think helps strengthen the blue colour. Thus of course the outfits had to also be blue and I think these earrings actually work out pretty great =D First up I was really excited to use these trousers, I knew they would be a great colour fit before even trying them, and I'm glad it worked out. I love wearing these for their fit and colour, so I'm glad to use them. I kept the earrings standing out with the use of a white shirt and balanced that with the shoes. Then added more blue in the bag, this one works well with the colours and the white text on the strap is great against the white shirt. I think this is a super cute look^ And secondly more blue! This dress has a great fit in terms of colour, but I was so worried about what else I would wear with it - it's not the easiest piece to style, but I'm so glad I stuck with it because I love the outcome =) I simply added in the accessories department - the earrings have some silver in them also so I focused there for the colour and I think it's worked nicely, the shoes have thin straps so don't overwhelm and the clutch is a nice small size. I found this freebie necklace in my wardrobe, and it actually suits the look pretty well with the style and colour combination, so I'm glad I hadn't already deleted it! I'm overall really pleased with these looks, I'll need to remember to consider these earrings again in the future^

No comments:

Post a Comment