f

Friday 3 July 2020

June I T G I R L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

And now summarising our June IT GIRLS:Recoloured releases - and actually I think the last 4 weeks of them have been pretty decent! There's been some direction away from the neon and into more wearable colours which works pretty well for me at least^ For me the accessories have been such winners of these releases, they've really picked some great pieces to include, and I guess some of you guys think so too as they're also included in the features. First up is dm2udm2u wearing the Musubi Mini Tote Cream which looks great in this neutral look, so my thing! The bag looks great with these printed trousers, such a great pairing^ And of course I love the use of these nude heels too, a perfect choice. The white shirt adds a smart vibe with the silver jewellery and belt add such a different, almost western-style touch - I love the combination =)
And then we have minaj131 styling the Strap Brown Bra and the Manolo Blahnik Inspired Pumps Gold in this stunning styling! I love the layering of the top and the dress in this styling, the top really adds much needed shaping and detail to the piece and works so well with those huge sleeves! The golden accessories are perfect for the colours, I love the mix of the jewellery, bag and of course the shoes - they are so right in this look, exactly how they should be worn =D
I bought so much from the June It Girls releases, it was a bit ridiculous actually, and it's mostly multiple colours of one piece, haha! It would be super boring for you to see me style all 4 colours of multiple bags, so I've kept it down to 3 stylings for this post. First up the Fendi Inspired Purses Silver Orange - these came in some really nice neutral options too, but the orange really stood out to me as a fun accessory, so I styled it up with more orange! I kept the rest of the clothing neutral, and the focus is for sure all on the bag. I added a little orange in the shoes and I think this is a really nice minimal orange option (if there is such a thing!) and works well to balance the colour. Next both the Manolo Blahnik Inspired Pumps Black and the Musubi Mini Tote Black styled in a dressy look, a combination of smart and going out with the fun leopard print in silver. I love using this top to highlight silver in accessories and I think it's the perfect balance for the shoes. The rest of the look is neutral in black, but I think it works well to still highlight the pieces. I think the bag could definitely be in a look to highlight it even more, but it works perfectly well here with the shoes^ And finally, my favourite look of the trio, styling the JW Inspired Bag Puce which at first I thought would be perfect with some burgundy trousers and then I stumbled across this skirt in my wardrobe and it's a match made in heaven! I tried a lot of options for tops and other accessories, but as soon as I thought about highlighting the lighter colour in the check, I was too far gone with pink! I think the pink looks so great =D It's definitely a different choice, and I know not everyone will like it, but the colour combination of the dark with the pink is just dreamy^ This belt was a good colour fit as an accessory and finished off with some golden earrings with a similar design to the gold hardware on the bag. I think this will make a great Autumn outfit - if only I could wear it permanently from now through them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment