f

Sunday 12 July 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 15

Another pair of earrings styled up for this Wear Dem Jewels Challenge - this week the Bondi Gold Earrings from Riviera, I'm not sure when these came out, but I've had them for quite some time and they're not available in the Plaza. They're a pretty nice and versatile pair actually, but I've never worn them before. The hoop is in a brown tone while there are gold details at the base which make them a pair I should be reaching for more often! I stuck with the brown tones for my eyeshadow and really loved layering different shades with pales, warmer tones and even some burgundy in there too - I really love the outcome, I think it really manages to stand out when viewing the doll in full =) For the looks, I actually struggled a bit, I knew I wanted to focus on brown tones, but a lot of the time pieces just weren't working out too well together. I did get the first look with browns and I really like it, but the pale polo really was needed against the other tones. These trousers are a great fit, I love them so much and I think they're super cute with this over the shoulder tartan cardigan, I love it with the earrings a lot^ The pale polo and shoes brighten the look, and I was able to add a little extra gold with the belt. Tried so many bags and couldn't pick the perfect one, so I'm still on the hunt for it to really complete this styling. The second look is on the paler side, and took a long time to settle on, but actually I really love this styling =D I love the matchy vibes of the dress and coat, I think they're a really nice fit together alongside the shoes. The gold touches in the accessories are really what ties the earrings in to the outfit and I think it's such a perfect combination for them, there's not an individual piece of gold that's too big or too bright, they're just great pieces together working nicely - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment