f

Friday 2 March 2018

Wearing | MARCH

Another month has passed, and although February is the shortest month, it did go by super quickly and this post definitely crept up on me! I was ready to step into spring stylings, but the UK has had ridiculous snow, so I'm still holding onto the winter, which inspired this wearing post of introducing spring to your winter stylings through the use of florals! I have many floral pieces in my wardrobe that I love wearing and I'm sure you guys do too, so I just picked out a couple of favourites to style into these winter-esque looks today! And I'm really pleasantly surprised at how successful I think this was^ I think these are the cutest set of stylings which look good on my doll and I think the theme will look good with you guys too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment