f

Saturday 31 March 2018

Easter Parade

Or: That awkward moment when you're on your way to an Easter Parade and you get lost in the rain, but it's all okay, because you happen upon a quaint little cafe that also serves dim sum. 


Easter is all about those lovely light brights, so decided to put together a look that used every. single. shade. I've never worn this Gucci dress because it's the very definition of extra, but it just seemed so springy and soft. I used the same trick here as I've used before, toning the overall effect down with a nice soft jumper, balancing all that noise at the bottom. 

Side note: Limited was pretty disappointing, no? I picked up a sprinkling of things, but I wasn't even inspired enough by them to put a look together. I decided to spend the rest of my LE budget on renovating a long forgotten relic of my suite: the art cafe in my loft. Hence why it's the backdrop for this particular look...

Ingredients | You Will Need
Gucci Inspired Blush Gown | Inspired by Gucci Tribute
Mohair Baby Pink Knit | Pretty'n'Love
Sunny Biker Jacket | Subcouture
Parisian Barett Hat | Bonjour Bizou
Fendi Inspired Lunettes | Fendi Tribute
Twisted Huge Loops | Antidote
In Bloom Shoulders | Perfect Day
Gold Snake Crossbody | Millionaire Mansion Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment