f

Saturday 3 March 2018

Origami

It's cold and windy and depressing at the moment, so this look is a collection of some favourite pieces of mine to cheer me up. It's safe, but not too safe...


Im not big into the skirt-over-trousers trend  seeing as I was there the first time it came around, but I can appreciate an overlong shirt, which I've created here with an origami twist.

It also uses the new Hotbuys shoulder slung jacket which I don't think I'm ever going to stop using...

Ingredients / You Will Need
HotBuys Navy Over Shoulder Biker | Bonjour Bizou
Pop The Collar Cropped White Shirt | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Vintage Galliano Inspired Trousers | Inspired by John Galliano Tribute
Hobeika Inspired Top | Windows on the World
Choppy White Skirt | Bonjour Bizou
Winter Florals Clutch | Bonjour Bizou
Faux Croc Metallic Heels | Inspired by Jimmy Choo Tribute


No comments:

Post a Comment