f

Saturday 4 March 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A R C H | Twisted Hoops

And our next HB accessory of March already! These are the Twisted Hoops, a stylish pair of earrings from RIO costing 16SD's. Maybe a little expensive for what they are, especially considering I'm not huge on the earring bandwagon, but I think if you are then these will be great for you! I like the twisted style and the gold fastening on them too, so I think they will be fairly easy for me to work with =D
And this time we really have gone for a huge range of diversity and versatility with our outfits featuring this one pair of earrings! Hopefully we've shown you that they do seem to be a good pair of earrings for you to have, and I look forward to seeing them on in some of your suites^ And remember to vote in the poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment