f

Saturday 11 March 2017

We Wear Hotbuys M A R C H | Silver Super Platform Sneakers

Quite a few HBs coming up in the next days, the first one being the Silver Super Platform Sneakers from Velvet Orchid priced at 16SD's, which I think is about average. I think I've expressed my dislike of platforms before, and this isn't the first time we've had platform trainers in the HBs either, the style is still not for me however I did find this pair easier to style than the last and I think being silver really helps them because I'm all about the metallics!
These looks really help the trainers grow on me - the fact that they work well with the silver polo that both myself and Miloshki have donned really brings them up a little in my eyes because I do like styling that a lot^ Anyway, choose your favourite in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment