f

Thursday 9 March 2017

B A T W I N G B L U S H B O D Y

Following up from this afternoon's feature, here are my Styled Outfits with the Batwing Blush Body from Fallen Angel! I tried to get a decent mix of styles and pieces involved, and I do think I succeeded to some extent^ I love the butterfly coat pairing in my first look, the shade of green is perfectly complementary to the pink. Also really like the body with the culottes and boots, I think it's a style which could work with numerous other pieces. I don't think the middle look is my favourite, too much white I think, probably the jacket being too much as I like the pleats on the trousers with the pleats on the body. I really do like the final look though, the pink metallic skirt is a great fit with the body, love the two pinks and effects together and also love my Fendi accessorising, definitely a sweet look that I'd repeat =D