f

Monday 27 March 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #129

Happy Monday! For today's challenge post I'm styling the bag I purchased from the recent LE release - the LE SS2017 Handbag =) I love the style of the piece with the hooped handle in gold and the sweet shape and size of the body of the bag - I think this could easily become a longtime favourite! I really liked styling it, and this new LE release really gave my style ideas a fresh boost so I kept that up in styling this look. Love using this maxi dress as a split midi skirt, I think it works surprisingly well in the first place and works with the bag^ And this sweater ... it's become one of my recent most-used pieces, love the style with my bag-skirt combination. And accessories, it was impossible to not use gold, so I popped on these fantastic heels, a necklace (under the choker part of the sweater, which I am loving) and some sunglasses ... my favourite current style - let me know how you guys feel =D

No comments:

Post a Comment