f

Monday 20 March 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #127

Challenge post today! And featuring two pieces on the pink spectrum =D These are both clutches, the first of which I've had for an absolute age and the second which is a newer piece to the Plaza. So first up on the left is the Hot Pink Satin Clutch from Pretty 'N Love and I've had it that long that I don't remember when it came out, a safe guess would be at least 5 or 6 years ago! It's an SC piece so shouldn't be too tricky to find in the Bazaar^ I love the vibrant pink shade, or more magenta shade, this bag has, and I like the shape of the clutch with the handle hanging down. It's an easy piece to fit into outfits really I think. I have worn it a few times back in the day, but I guess newer pieces pushed it to the back of my wardrobe recently! And the second bag is the It Girls Aerin Velvet Clutch which only came out back in November and I've already styled it a few times in other looks =) It's a very easy piece to wear and it's super affordable. I loved putting it into this spring styling, I think it's a great match for these floral jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment