f

Sunday 4 September 2016

S T U D D E D S L I D E S

Time for another Styled Outfits post, this time featuring the Studded Slides from Fallen Angel which cost 8SD's. I really hadn't given them much attention since their release 2 years ago, but this summer I feel like they got a lot more focus than usual! I love their slight resemblance to Birkenstocks and the studs definitely make a nice style addition. I loved styling these shoes, and as I was searching for my pieces to wear I found that a huge number of pieces worked out nicely - it's great to see their versatility shine!
I tried to go for a good variety of pieces, but so many dresses worked with these shoes that I ended up choosing two - firstly this cool blue knee-length number which has a great shape all on its own so I really didn't need to add much, just chose a bag and some sunglasses. I think this length is a good one for these shoes as it doesn't come across as shortening the legs any. And for the second dress I went with this mini grey piece, which I keep thinking I should use and then never do - this combination with the shoes works perfectly for it^ They're a great summery match, even with the dark colour and I stuck with that theme in the jacket and necklace too. And lastly some jeans - just about every pair I tried on worked with the shoes, so I kept with the basics (literally) and chose black skinnies (how I like to wear my Birkenstocks) and jazzed it up just a little with this stripe-off-shoulder top, and again accessorising very minimally with just a belt - I think it definitely works in favour of the shoes that way^

So what do you guys think of these shoes?! A bit of a hidden gem in the Plaza?! Let me know in comments =D

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE them! And I remember that when the sandals first came out in Starplaza everyone was wearing them! But now it seems like they've been forgotten... I think they are so wearable and a must have in the closet *.*

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete