f

Thursday 15 September 2016

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Last week we got our next update of Callie's Picks, called 'Varied & Versatile' - I mean this collection was made for me, I think we're all aware that I use the word versatile to describe things far too much! Although with them being my favourite type of pieces, I do already have quite a few from the release, like the Red Turtleneck (featured in the recent Wearing September post!), Three Quarter Striped Top and Classic Miss Sicily, however it means I can pick up a few essentials that I know I've been missing in my collection! 
I haven't seen too many dolls style this collection, but the Pointed White Heels sure are popular (as I would expect) and I spotted these great looks including them^ First up ThePerpetua choosing stylish and summery in this combination or structured panels and being creative with a floral skirt. The look stands out so much and the shoes are a great addition to the look along with the other accessories chosen =)
And then markhinos. also choosing light and summery and blue but throwing an eyecatching yellow in there too^ The pointed toe looks great showing a style contrast between something sharp and something loose like the trousers. A great all round summer styling =D
And lastly two of my stylings, the first also with the Pointed White Heels because I think they're an absolute staple to a closet shoe-set, I actually owned these years ago and sold them (clearly because I was an idiot!) but I'm glad to have them back! I stuck with the basic colours of black and white to let them stand out, and I had to do that by showing off the ankles, this midi was a great fit =) And then secondly Stardoll Polo, which I've been wanting for a while, and it's an absolute bargain too. Again I stuck with an all black look, but it's one I'm happy with, these trousers are a great pairing and I chose, typically, some golden accents. I think both of these looks are good for autumn, I look forward to getting more into the season =D

2 comments: