f

Monday 19 September 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #78

I seem to have gotten into a little Monday and Friday challenge posting - here's the next^ This is the Demi Olympia Clutch from Young Hollywood which came out in September last year, and actually after starting this challenge and styling looks for other things I found myself using it quite a lot! So this orange piece is probably one of my current favourites rather than something I skip past in my closet^ I styled it anyway because it could always use some more love and so this is what I came up with. The white really lets the bright colour pop right off the screen, and for that I really just chose basic minimal pieces of jeans and a shirt, the faux fur definitely brings something to the glamorous feel with the bag. And then shoes kinda had to be this orange DKNY pair, just because they're awesome and I love them plus they worked out really well with the overall look I thought^

No comments:

Post a Comment