f

Sunday 11 September 2016

Pleats Please

So it's September and even though it's still very warm, I have fully committed to the Autumn Aesthetic. Summer's okay, but I am very much jacketromantic. I will sit and sweat in a coat all day for the sake of a #look. 
It wouldn't be Autumn for my doll without the assistance of a Strike a Pose coat, and Stardoll was certainly obliging this week.


This pleated number is such a fabulous shade of green. Its only shortcoming is the slightly awkward positioning of the arms which, without any suggestion of hands, looks super weird. On my suite-hopping travels, I saw that AvrilkaTH13 had rather ingeniously covered it up with a Marc Jacobs fur - so full credit where credit is due for the inspiration of this look and making me fully love this coat, funky sleeves and all. 

I've also included my two favourite pieces from the recent Vinyl and Pearls releases - metallic loafers and a simple black satchel. Although very simple, they are brilliant wardrobe enhancers and I think they would be at home in virtually everyone's closet.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Pleated Designer Coat | Strike a Pose
Bunny Hop Sequin Vest | Bunny Hop (Easter Gift-o-Meter)
Bicard Top | Fallen Angel
Sonia Culottes | Limited Edition
Scarecrow Hat | Film Theory
Hot Buys Faux Fur Wrap | It Girls
Old School Black Backpack | Vinyl
Metallic Loafers | Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment