f

Thursday 18 July 2024

R U N W A Y | Styled Outfits

We're probably due a new Runway collection soon given that I think this one came out in like February and it's still the one in the Plaza - and I'm only getting to styling it now. Overall this wasn't a great collection for me, just not so much my style or pieces I'd find easy to wear. I just picked up a couple of items and I've styled them up. First is the White Stripy Skirt, a little rogue for me as it's a sheer piece, but I think it looks really nice and is both a good Summer piece but also a dressy piece and I tried to combine both vibes into my outfit. I really like the outcome, I think this sequin bodysuit underneath looks great with the skirt but I've kept it smart with the blazer. The bright white really lets the sheer pink tone of the skirt stand out. Kept the accessories simple, I'm really loving these metallic pink heels in the look^ The second look features both the Green Gucci Coat and Black Belt Heels - now I do think a bright lime green coat is a wild style choice, this one really won't be to everyone's taste, but I really thought it was quite fun! And I do think it has a level of versatility to it, you can really pair it with quite a few different colours to make a fun outfit. In classic 'me' style, I kept it simple with black and white, and I really think these give the coat colour an extra pop. The black worked well to add the shoes to the look, overall I think I got just the right balance of colours with this on =) Would love to see someone else giving this coat a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment