f

Friday 11 November 2022

Red Queen

We're taking a little journey into the absurd today. Sometimes, you're wearing an evening gown and your ears get cold ya know?
 

I've had this gown for a while. It's a Givenchy gown worn by Rachel Weisz back to the Oscars back in 2019, and I was divided on it when I bought it - one of those last minute 'i've-got-the-dollars-and-it's-limited' purchases. I think it's the latex-y capelet that is a bit distracting for me. It's very covered up.
 
Luckily, there's cute latex-y red top that creates the beautiful square neckline that I'm so fond of when layered on top with some nude and contour details. 
 
I've paired it with some black accessories to add some graphic definition. This headpiece feels like a modern twist on the Hollywood scarf when it's paired with classic cateye shades like this. And of course, the final absudity, unecessary gloves. 
 
Featuring:
Weisz Givenchy Inspired Gown • Young Hollywood
Vinyl Red Top • Vinyl
Balaclava Hat • MSW
Cat Shades • Killah
Classic Black Belt • Callie's Picks
Leather Long Gloves • Inspired by Elie Saab Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment