f

Friday 18 November 2022

A N T I D O T E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This Antidote release was a couple of months ago now, but I still wanted to get around to showing the features I had snapped and the pieces that I picked up - I wasn't particularly enamoured by this release, the overall style isn't so much fitting with my preferences, but I still found a few individual items that I liked the look of and wanted to try out.
First up in the features is fergaysson who styled the Satin Top in such a fun way, it really looks quite different to how it was styled in the store and I think this styling definitely sells the piece to me! I really like the puff sleeve design of the piece and I think it works well with the other pieces in this look compared to the trousers in the store. The animal print of the trousers looks green against the sheen of the piece and the two greens work together well. I really love the belt with this look, tying the clothing together nicely =)
Next is harpie wearing the Jewelry Dress - this is such a glamorous piece, but the sheer quality of it makes for a creative mind to style it (which is totally not me!). This dress sold super quickly, so a lot of people wanted to give it a go! This outfit is fabulous for it, the more neutral styled pieces beneath are a perfect base for those jewels to shine. I particularly love the accessorising, these shoes are the perfect pair for this dress. And the beauty look - the sleek makeup and hairstyle are spot on for this outfit^
The final feature comes from millaxx in a little more of a casual styling featuring the Pocket Coat - if I hadn't already bought this piece, this outfit would really have sold it to me^ This casual piece has definitely been up-styled with these smart trousers and the shimmering top, I think the combination works really well. I also love the accessorising with this one, the shoes add a minimal touch and the bag ties together the black and the beige tone of the jacket - plus the earrings and sunglasses, a super pairing =D
Now for my own stylings - I did pick up quite a few accessories, so will eventually get around to styling everything, but for now just a couple of the pieces. First is the Transluscent Top which I was a bit unsure about at first as I wondered how it could be styled but I really liked the purple tones to it, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I love this outfit! Never too much lilac, that's for sure^ I layered a purple bodysuit underneath and I think that worked really nicely with this top. The sheen on the trousers adds another textural element and I added some fun lilac finishing touched with the accessories. Next up is the Green Crocodile Bag which I don't think I've seen anyone styling. I really liked the green colour and the cross-body style to it. I did try to pair it with other green pieces, but I just didn't have anything that was the same colour, nothing was quite perfect with this piece. I ended up going from grey, and actually I'm quite pleased with the outcome, I think the two colours work together very nicely in this Autumnal styling. And the last piece is the Ice Cube Clutch which I picked up as something that was quite fun and not like any other pieces in my wardrobe. I didn't really have any specific ideas for this before I started styling, but the pink sheen did make me think of this peach skirt a lot - I'm really pleased with this one^ I did try and make a lighter look, but in the end I was liking the contrast of the black and peach, I think the bag really stands out quite nicely here!

1 comment: