f

Wednesday 23 November 2022

All That Glitters

I know you're not really supposed to talk about Christmas until December, but the Christmas lights have just been switched on in my town and I'm feeling festive!
 
Is there anything more festive than glitter?
 

I started with the boots and I suppose I lost control from there. Can I be blamed though - they're fabulous. You could easily have them as your one statement piece and dress with simply, sleek lines, but in this look, glitter is the neutral. I've also gone slouchy and oversized everywhere except the boots, to give everything a more casual vibe in spite of all the glitz.
 
There's still an element of simplicity here though - we're sticking with black and silver, the tiniest hints of red and blue, and the colours that the glitter itself reflects from light. The vibe is belle of the disco-ball, not she-rolled-in-glue-and-craft-supplies....
 
Featuring:
Black Silver Boots • MSW
Embroidered Balmain Inspired Sweater • Runway
Bunnyhop Sequin Vest • Bunny Hop
Crystals Top and Skirt • Saint Laurent Tribute
Black Oversized Jacket • Fallen Angel
Sk8er Beanie • Callie's Picks
Black Sport Satchel • Callie's Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment