f

Tuesday 5 July 2022

P E A R L S | Styled Outfits

Following on from the stylings in my PEARLS review, here are the stylings of the rest of the pieces that I bought from this release =) First are the Cut Out Pattern Pants which are just beautiful, but I did struggle to style them as I wanted to make a super cool look and just didn't have a lot of inspiration because I wanted them as the focal point of the look. But I do like what I put together and think it's a very wearable styling. I love this bag with them so much, it's just the perfect shade of blue and I don't have any other options that are. I also stuck with blue sunglasses and then kept the rest of the look neutral, this little white half-tuck cami is such a sweet Summer piece, and these heels are a great stylish neutral piece. Then are the Cobalt Tuck Pants which are just quite a stunning pair of trousers and I see these will work well year-round. I stuck with the blue theme for them and I think it's been very successful, although plenty of other colours will look good too. The pale blues added really make the darker colour of the trousers pop. I really love the pairing of this cardigan with the trousers, I think it's adorable and I would wear this again for sure =)
Then onto the tops, first is the Knitted Long Arm Top which I felt so inspired by, and so many ideas came to mind - I really love the option I chose in the end^ I really love these blue boots with the top, the colours are almost a perfect match, so it was really about building a look around those pieces. White seemed a bright choice for Summer and the blue really pops nicely against it, these smart trousers are a very nice choice for both the top and boots. With the sheen on the boots I wanted to add some silver in the accessories, this white/silver bag is a perfect style and colour fit for my vision and I loved completing the look with these silver earrings, the perfect final touch! And then there is the Cobalt Tie Cuff Top, very similar in design to the first one but with a different cuff design and bringing different vibes to a look. Keeping with the theme I decided to stick with white and opted for this midi skirt for a second smart look, and I think it looks super classic, especially with those white heels too^ I didn't have a bag that was a perfect match for this piece, however I think the darker navy really works well with it and the design of this bag is great with those tie cuffs. More white in the accessories, these are nice balancing touches to the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment