f

Thursday 19 May 2022

T R A I L S | Styled Outfit

Today styling up pieces from the recent TRAILS release - this isn't one of my favourite stores, but I usually pick up a couple of pieces and find these collections good for Summer pieces, and this latest collection is no exception. First up is the Knotted Cord Tote Bag in a completely non-Summer look, haha! I really wanted to use other browns with this bag and I'm very happy with the pieces I've picked, the bag stands out nicely against these brown leather-style trousers. The polo-neck sweater is a relatively good colour match for the knotted fabric of the bag which was what I was aiming for - I did try out lighter pieces but I liked this option best. Kept the accessories paler though and I love that balance added in the shoes and earrings. Second are the Wooden Hanging Earrings which I really love the look of, these really do a great job at standing out against the hair (of my doll at least). I tried out many different pieces using the various colours in these earrings, but I'm pleased with what I opted for. The super neutral clothing really ensures the earrings stand out which I tried to complement with the other accessories. Loved adding this bag, the beading is a nice touch to pair with the earrings and I think the shoes are a fitting choice. I really quite like this^ And finally is the Wool Tote, I really like this piece as it's inspiration is a Chloe bag that I like the design of, so I'm happy to have this version for my doll. With a lot of dark in the bag I was unsure initially how to style it, but I really like the outcome choosing some classic neutral pieces from the collection of many neutral pieces XD The neutral clothing works nicely with the strap of the bag, and I think for this piece it works well not adding too much else to the styling. For accessories, black was the obvious choice and I picked some classic beautiful pieces that work well to highlight the bag. I've not seen so many people styling these pieces so would love to see some of the pieces styled soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment