f

Thursday 26 May 2022

C A L L I E S P I C K S 141 | Styled Outfits

Callie's Picks 141 brings Summer to the Plaza with these fun re-releases. I own quite a few of these pieces already, a lot of them are Hotbuys or from previous Tribute releases, so whilst I haven't styled them in this post I can also recommend the Lace Detail Smart Pants and the Aviator Style Sunglasses (the ones on the right-side male mannequin) as I really like both of these pieces too. First up in the stylings are the Hotbuys Canvas Sandals which I just love for Summer, they're such a cute and underrated pair of shoes! I was so pleased to find this gingham top in my wardrobe because I think it's the cutest pairing for the shoes, and this white skirt makes for such an elegant smart Summer styling. I picked simple but matching accessories and I'm so pleased with this look, I will bring it out in the height of Summer for sure! Next up are both the Soft Beige Thigh Highs and the Fine Blush Earrings - this isn't my favourite look but I'm glad I tried it out. I wanted to try and make these boots work for a more Spring/Summer styling and I'm not sure it worked out how I had imagined. I do like the idea of a fun Summer miniskirt with the boots but I think this pairing isn't the one. Glad I tried it, but the idea needs some work^ And finally the Balenciaga Inspired Raffia Tote which is definitely one of my favourite Hotbuys bags for Summer, despite this the look isn't particularly Summery, haha! But the black straps on the bag really make black an easy colour to pair it with, and these light loose trousers do have an airy Summer vibe to them. The light top is a good balance for the raffia body to the bag and also adds detail with the ruffled sleeves - it's simple but effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment