f

Sunday 15 May 2022

F A S H I O N F U R N I T U R E + L E D E C O R / / #MYSUITESUNDAY

We've had quite the influx of new decor releases in the Plaza recently and I picked up a few pieces from across the releases, so time for a MYSUITESUNDAY! I quite liked both the Fashion Furniture and LE Decor releases, of course not all the pieces fit my style but I think there is a good mix of items to choose from in these stores. The LE Decor release is of course limited, but there are still some pieces available in the Plaza. I really liked the interiors of both stores so have purchased both, hopefully will work on a room with the Fashion Furniture one soon, but for now, here is my room with the LE Interior - I love the serenity of this design, it looks so peaceful and calm. The scene from the window is very pretty and I like the splitting of the room with the glass panelling in the back. The use of woods gives a natural touch, along with the green in the back. I really liked the flooring in this one, it's something quite unique and definitely stood out to me. The only main furniture item I have picked up from these releases is the Armchair from LE Decor, the fabric design is unique but a classic with the black and cream colours. I like the low-to-the-floor design with the short legs, and really liked the colour of the wooden legs, it's natural and quite subtle, plus it goes well with the flooring! I really used that as my base for adding any more wooden pieces to the room because I didn't want too much going on with different colours and I think I've achieved my goal^ I didn't have a suitable table so made a purchase from the Plaza and am happy with my choice, I like the different levels to it and the size is good for adding small decor pieces too, I picked out some light coloured items and I'm really liking the composition here. Over by the wall I've leant my new Artwork from Fashion Furniture - a great piece priced in SC's too^ This is such a versatile design, it's simple but still standout and I think it can be found in many suites. I paired it with another framed piece and a vase that I already had, this is a super cute combination of pieces. I decided to add a little footstool as well as a cute seating choice - I already had this one in my storage and I think the colour works ok with that of the decor pieces. And I also added some rugs, I had quite a few in my storage to choose from and opted for these light neutral tones that I'm pretty happy with. There's still some space in the room, so I will be on the lookout for some other pieces to include here which match the tones and style vibes I've already gone for =)

No comments:

Post a Comment