f

Monday 16 May 2022

Suite Style

It's been a long time without a suite feature, but I just had to share this new room from Mery.- featuring a number of pieces from the recent Decor releases - what a cosy and comfy looking room! One thing I really like is the extra splitting of the room, extra glass panels have been added to divide the room and add much more depth and space to it - I love the glimpse into the 'bedroom' with more pieces added to the decor design, and the added curtains are the perfect touch of realism. Adore the seating area front and centre in the design, the light colours are beautiful and the mix of pieces goes together perfectly - the new LE Decor coffee table really stands out in the middle there! I also like the little dining area to the right, the use of darker woods here in the darker side of the room is great and such a thoughtful touch against the light tones used in the rest of the room. Super inspiring, I love it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment