f

Thursday 3 October 2019

Printing Press


The cold is almost here, can feel it in the chilly mornings.

Mood: Keeping the season transition in mind, my mood is really appropriate, drained of bright colors and any cuts or frills. Just need a good shirt, wrapped dresses, boots and I'm done.  

Details: The base is made up of stardoll polo (IT Girls) and Aloha foliage shirt (Fudge). The dress is DIY of its kind, made using striped tribal tube dress (Folk) and gilded leaves skirt (Bonjour Bizou). Keeping the accessories minimal yet making a statement, opalescent clutch (MSW), Balenciaga inspired boots (Velvet Orchid), and mini aviator sunglasses (Original Future).

What's your transitional outfit for the season? Comment down below or in my guestbook,
would love to have a look!

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! 
Find me on stardoll at Vogue_veronica x 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment