f

Monday 7 October 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | October 2018

I say this every time, I can't believe it's been a whole year since this set of Hotbuys! I was all about the accessories with this release, the clothes weren't (and still aren't) so much my style and actually I've really liked everything that I got from this release and use them often, which is great =) For this post I'm revisiting the bags, the Fendi Inspired Handbag and the YSL Inspired Box Bag, both great pieces and perfect tones for autumnal stylings:
Ok so while my first look is a little less Autumnal with the inclusion of sandals, I really love this styling for the cool combination of colours! The bag has such cute blue detailing, so I love playing with that, and this blazer is pretty perfect fit for that. The nude base of top and trousers is great for many different colours, so both the blue and browns work out really nicely - I love this combination! A little more Autumnal for the second look but sticking with the browns, this bag is really great with that as it still manages to be a focal point despite the heavy overcoat! I contrasted that with this delicate lace jumpsuit, I really like how this combination has worked out, totally different for me but something I really think looks great =D

No comments:

Post a Comment