f

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Nearly Nude

Underwear as overwear isn't exactly one of my signature looks, but for some reason I was really drawn to the this Antidote dress. 


I wasn't interested in the bra that went over the top - I just like the garter on the white. The clean lines are exaggerated by the overlong sleeves (which is indeed a fav) and reflected in the pleats in the skirt. I chose the Dior shoes to accompany so that the garter of the shoe would meet the shadow-y garter in the dress - they don't quite, but I do like the double stripe effect. It's just overall a rather provocative look without really showing anything off. We'll leave all that to the imagination...

Ingredients | You Will Need

White Dress | Antidote
Parisian Barett Hat | Bonjour Bizou
HotBuys Hoop on Hoop Earrings | Pretty 'n' Love
LoveShaper Belt | Museum Mile
Gold Chain Bag | Pretty 'n' Love
Pink Pearl Clutch | Inspired by Chanel Tribute
Blush Dior Heels | Callie's Picks

1 comment: