f

Wednesday 13 March 2019

R I O | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Finally catching up on the releases - there was such a spate of good ones, and RIO was included in that! This release was really for the Carnival celebrations so there was a lot of metallics, brights and fun pieces. I saw a lot of great features to share with you guys today - first up RiManiKordenty styling the Tessels White Pants which just look so cool! I love the idea of them with the all the layered fringing. They look fab with a minimal white top like this, the slim fit highlights the trousers for sure, and the minimal accessories also work well, I'm particularly loving the western-style boots with them, they're a fabulous pairing =)
Next up Marta-43 styles the Silk Tube Top Yellow in this super stylish outfit^ I had to take a second look to see if it really was this top as initially I hadn't seen much potential for it in the store but this styling is amazing, it's perfect with these yellow trousers and it really pops against the navy and orange of the top below. I love the accessorising of the white boots and the Dior bag, they're something different but really do make it work!
Onto something very much fitting with street style, Claudentia wearing the Clear Fanny Pack, it stands out well against all the black and I love the other touches of yellow in the look, particularly from the neon gloves and the belting added to the bag, they're super cool, and of course we all know I love these Dior sunglasses, so they're a perfect fit for me with this bag. I like the use of the cycling shorts paired with the fishnets, I think they suit the style of the bag well =)
And for the final feature frankieiz12 wears the Flower Skirt in this quirky but matching styling, I love the green and blue tones paired in this top and belting, it looks super cool with the skirt and I think it really highlights the print well Love the use of the different socks with the perspex booties, it's such a fun idea and I think it's been conveyed really well. Also loving that sheeny flashy bag added to the styling^
I haven't made too many purchases yet, I think I will be more inspired with the pieces once summer arrives! Firstly the Flower Skirt which has so many great colours in it to choose for accents, this time I went with blue and I love this bag in the look^ The black cami and heels are minimal but sleek choices, when wearing this skirt I think a look needs to be all about it! And then the Clear Fanny Pack which isn't so much my typical thing, but I bought for being an SC item^ I love that I was able to wear it in my own style, I think it works well in popping out from the look with this colour-splashed skirt on the white background - but I'm particularly loving it paired with these bright yellow heels, super cute combination that I will definitely repeat =)

No comments:

Post a Comment