f

Wednesday 27 March 2019

N E L L Y A C C E S S O R I E S | Styled Outfits

Following on from my Nelly review and styling up the clothing items, now I'm styling the accessories^ First focussing on the trainers. I love these brown and pink tones with the Flirty Wave Sneakers, it's a combination of cool and casual and I think it works well for the trainers - particularly loving the pinks I've used, they're not pieces I wear often and I totally need to rethink that! Secondly I've styled up the Gold Digger Sneakers in an expected look based on gold^ It's super easy to get pieces to work well with them, I love whites and golds anyway, and this is the perfect excuse to wear them more, loving the smart vibes of this shirt with the trainers particularly. And finally in this set, the Knitted Sock Sneakers, where I spent a good hour trying on all the purple things I have with these - I had a good time, they're pretty versatile! In the end I settled for this fun dress because it's all about the sequins and the orange accents. The overcoat mutes the look a little, it's not too overwhelming with all those different styles.
In the second set, firstly the Sharp Block Sandals, which I simply can't get enough of when paired with more animal print - totally love it! I love the brown tones together in this look, it's minimal yet I think something that little bit special. It would be a super easy look to wear^ As is the second styling, featuring the Tortoise Plastic Bag. I knew I wanted something fairly neutral so the bag would really pop and I adore what I have come up with^ The silk shirt and trouser combination is a great one and provides a great base for the bag, then I added colour in the use of the overcoat to match well with the bag and these fun sunglasses, I think they balance the look nicely being hung on the shirt rather than worn on the eyes! I loved wearing this look a lot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment