f

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Wild Thing

Sticking with my current dressed-up-on-holiday theme, I've cracked out what is probably my favourite maxi dress. 


It's my favourite because, while I'm really not particularly fond of animal print, this dress evokes the idea of it very abstractly. The leopard shoes I've used here are my one animal-print concession, mostly because I like the shape of them. 

I also really like the colour scheme of this dress too - it's very unusual but I love that muted blue, which still pops off the blush shade of the dress. 

Overall, I think this is a perfect look for a quirky sophisticate as she strolls from a restaurant to a swanky bar...much like I intend to do for the rest of my holiday!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Vera Wang Inspired Dress | Runway
Striped Cashmere Shawl | Inspired by Chanel Tribute
Coin Earrings | PPQ of Mayfair
Denim Quilted Bag | The JetSet
Skulls Keyring | Mr.
Pointy Leo Block Heels | Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment