f

Monday 13 August 2018

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

More Callie's Picks, and more Tribute pieces! It's great to have a second drop of older Tribute items in the Plaza in this store, I was so excited to see this, so many great pieces included! I did feel like a review could be pretty boring because it would just be me gushing over some of the pieces I love that are included, so just a little chat and some stylings today - plus there were so many reviews last week to read! So I already have some of these pieces and would definitely recommend them, like the Pure White Trousers as a great basic piece, and the Puff Sleeve Blouse, and the Valentino Crossbody Purse - in fact I'm sure we've had some of these pieces in CP releases before, but never mind, there are 3 full floors here for you to choose from =D
So I already had a couple of these pieces and bought a few more to add to my wardrobe - I was particularly interested in the Printed Silk Top and matching Rolled Hem Pants which were originally from Sonia Rykiel and I've wanted for such a long time! They are amazing as a pair, but I decided to show they could work out on their own too and I love these stylings^ I've paired the Rolled Hem Pants with the Moschino Blouse and this long vest is a great colour match, it had to be done! I like these shoes in the look because there are also tiny touches of colour in the print on the trousers and I think the colours on the shoes match well. For the Printed Silk Top I went with the Pure White Trousers and then matching accessories, I love how fresh this outfit looks, perfect for summer and these shoes and the bag are a perfect fit for the top^
And then the next items, firstly the Ivory Lockdown Handbag, originally from Givenchy, which is a super versatile piece - I love a white bag because they're so easy to wear, you can never have too many! So I'm delighted to add this one to my collection and love how it looks against these navy printed trousers. The white in the rest of the look keeps it light and summery and I think the printing makes it a good pairing with my second look - styling the Printed Sheet Dress, originally a DvF piece. It was a little trickier than I thought to style, but I'm quite happy with my end result of navy pieces, I think they work out well and highlight the printing in the dress along with the green tones which I really like. I look forward to having more time with this piece to see how else it can be worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment