f

Saturday 4 August 2018

Oochie Gucci Goo

I really didn't think that my favourite thing from Tribute season so far would be this Balenciaga skirt - but it just goes with so much and I absolutely love this dark forest-y green with the sherbet shade of my doll's hair at the moment. I've also been dying to use these boots and this seemed like the perfect opportunity


Confusingly, I've named this post after the HotBuys Gucci t-shirt that I've covered up and not even mentioned first. 
 Nonetheless, I really like this tee. It's a great change to the usual plain white that I'm sick of using and it has a lot of possibilities with that little stripe of colour. I'm pretty sure it's red, but from far away I can pretend it's orange. Don't judge me. The tuck details are really nice too, so much so that i even considered styling this without a coat! The scandal.   


Ingredients | You Will Need
HotBuys Gucci Inspired T shirt | Bonjour Bizou
Balenciaga Inspired Green Skirt | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute 
Oversized Coat | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
Flight Attendant Scarf | 9to5
Cross Body Bag | Callie's Picks
Flowers | Suite Shop
Florist Flower Twig 3 | 9to5
Vetements Inspired Waist High Boots | Young Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment