f

Monday 31 July 2017

Très Fatigué

We're three (nearly four) weeks into Tribute Season, and I don't know about you, but my purse is pretty tired. All these new things to look at, but I'm still not satisfied. What better time than now to dig deep in my wardrobe for hidden gems that don't cost me a penny. 

I went to the very last pages of my wardrobe and found this knapsack style bag and these shoes, then started to build a look. 


To be honest, the whole look is comprised of things I've barely used, but still speaks to the menswear thread that I've been working with for the last few weeks. It's like having a whole new wardrobe to work with and my pennies are safe. 

For now. 

Ingredients / You Will Need
Tribal Patchwork Knapsack | Mr.
Blue Laces Shoes | It Girls
Uomo Vogue Post | Strike a Pose
Garcon Sweatshirt | Mr.
Long Tartan Shirt | Evil Panda
New Skinny Jean | Denim & Supply
Cousteau Glasses | Subcouture
Right Arm Closed Palm | Strike a Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment