f

Monday 10 July 2017

L U C I T E C H A N D E L I E R M U L E S

It seems like such a long time since my last Styled Outfits post - luckily this one came easily and I'm not too rusty^ These are the Lucite Chandelier Mules from Riviera (and if you're interested there is a matching pair of heels too^). They have been around for quite some time, but just recently they seem to be getting a lot of attention this season, so I decided to jump on that bandwagon and style up some outfits with them!
I'm really feeling these mules, I can see why they're popular. They were easy to find a lot of summery pieces to fit with them, and I could have come up 3 or 4 times as many looks for these! I kinda veered towards classic colours with the looks - grey, black and white, which all look great with the shoes. Love the tassels off the trousers in the first look which complement the black trim of the shoes. I went for a little added detail in the second look, making use of this striped lace dress paired with some trousers for a different style. And the final look is my absolute favourite! I stumbled upon this skirt by chance and couldn't believe that I'd forgotten about it. It's got a perfect summer style to show off the legs and works complementary to the shoes. I stayed super classic with a matching white shirt and using black for accessories and I think it looks like a great outfit for these shoes =D

No comments:

Post a Comment