f

Monday 31 July 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #173

And ending July with a challenge post and a summery styling =) This is a recent piece, the Hotbuys Checked Shopping Bag which came out back in April, but I still decided to include in this challenge. I'm a fan of orange, so you'd think styling this piece would be easy, but alike the other recent challenge posts, I did find this a little tricky but I'm actually really pleased with the outcome! Love the piece with these flowing clothes, the shirt with the wide sleeves and then wide legged trousers, and the tones of the clothes are just about spot on for the bag, and with the widened material I don't find the bag looks too big in the look, which I know was a concern when I styled this previously. Yeah, so very pleased overall =D

No comments:

Post a Comment