f

Sunday 27 November 2016

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Designer Woven Handbag

Now the final HB of the weekend and of the month - it's been a strange set this time, a lot of clustering of the pieces! So this is the Designer Woven Handbag coming from the It Girls store and costing 20SD's, yep it's a little pricey for a bag this size but I think we've all seen the prices rising for the HBs in the past month so this isn't anything new unfortunately. I quite like the piece nevertheless, the colour is definitely one that can stand out and the style is good, I love bags with the two chains so I look forward to getting this one styled for both this post and for the challenge!
Super pretty stylings with this one, I think it has a great versatility and a good potential for some awesome outfits =D I don't know how you guys will pick for the poll, definitely a hard call:

No comments:

Post a Comment