f

Tuesday 29 November 2016

M R . | Styled Outfits

Also a little while ago, but better late than never, we got a new Mr. release, or more, the guys got a Mr. release! It wasn't something I wanted to review, but there are definitely pieces included that can work for both the guys and girls =D I picked two of my favourites to purchase and style and I hope you enjoy working some of the other pieces into your closets too girls^ So first up is the Suede Patch Overshirt, which I really took more as a jacket, perfect for autumn or spring I think. These tan/neutral striped trousers definitely seemed a good fit in terms of colour and I really like how the style has turned out. The stripes definitely have a presence so I stuck minimal on the shirt and the bag, but I think all the pieces work out nicely with each other. Secondly the Cashmere Melange Turtleneck, which is one of the most versatile pieces of the release. I went for something pretty basic with jeans and a coat but going in a winter direction with the heavier coat and choosing boots. This is a pretty different style for me, but I really like the outcome =D

No comments:

Post a Comment