f

Tuesday 15 November 2016

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Embroidered Pumps

And the final HB which came out last week^ These are the Embroidered Pumps from Pretty 'N Love and they cost 20SD's. I really love the colours and print of them, I think they'd be pretty good for autumn stylings, just wish we'd had them sooner in the season! The only part of them I'm not so sure on is the ankle strap and how wearable it will be, but let's take a look and see what we've come up with for them =)
I definitely struggled a bit with these ones in terms of finding the perfect bottomhalf to go with them, there were plenty of options for jackets and tops, but just not enough of anything else I found - so this may be something which you need to think about with these shoes, plus I'm still not sure what I think about that ankle strap ... anyway, vote in the poll^

No comments:

Post a Comment