f

Saturday 19 December 2015

R I O | Styled Outfits

Brand new RIO at the end of the week there - I really liked the homepage ad, I feel like Stardoll are trying to come up with a bit of a system for these and going with something that works for them, and I think it does right now =) And while the pieces from the release look awesome on those models (can I not just be one of them?! I wanna rock that silver Sequin Fringe Dress like her^), I don't feel like so much works on my doll - you guys might be different though! So again instead of a review, posting some styled outfits with the two pieces I did purchase, the Side Slits Texture Skirt and the Palazzo Pants. Both seem pretty summery to me - which does confuse me a little about this collection because there's pieces like these and then glamorous items which are great for this seasons parties, hmm! Anyway, my outfits which are very un-seasonally based on summer:
I adored the skirt with these Nelly Low Rise Sneakers and so decided to include them in all looks to see a skirt dressed down! I feel similarity across the 3 but I think that's because of the heavy white additions, but it works! Couldn't resist adding the Mary Kate Fur (I think it looks awesome^) but I also like having the darker Nelly NLY Cardigan as a contrast (other styled outfits with it *here*).
These sheer trousers are pretty good in design and colour - I'm not sure I own any other coral-ish trousers so these are a nice addition to my wardrobe. I love them with lace and crochet and so there's a large influence of that in there, making these very summery looks^ But I also enjoy the heavy knitwear as a bit of a difference, and although white shoes look amazing, those Fallen Angel Givenchy Inspired Heels are a great colour match!

What did you guys think of this release? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment