f

Wednesday 16 December 2015

9 out of 10 dentists would recommend...

I was rather taken aback by the graphic quality of the Oscar de la Renta tribute we were treated to this week. I try, however, to not get sucked into buying gowns because I never ever wear them! I like utility and versatility in clothes - the sort of things I know I will pick up again and maybe reinterpret...
This little flippy, minty number is right up my alley, even if it's not exactly season appropriate...


I love unleashing my inner prep and this shade of green is my favourite. It makes me feel clean and fresh after all that grunge. I feel a pastel Velma Dinkley - Jinkies!

Ingredients / You Will Need:

Minty Green Mini Skirt | Inspired by Oscar de la Renta Tribute
Rib Turtleneck Top | Nelly.com
Blue Point Clutch | Voile
Dior Tribute Pearl Belt | Special Offer
Tortoiseshell Frame Glasses | The Jetset
Mint Couture Heels | Dior Couture Tribute

1 comment: