f

Sunday 20 December 2015

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Week 3

This time next week, it'll have been Christmas, it's crazy^ And it's been another week full of Hotbuys for us to get our hands on.
I found this week a bit like last week - I wasn't really feeling a lot of items, especially at the start of the week. Or maybe I was just uninspired and couldn't think of how I would style pieces! The jacket and dress matching items from Monday and Tuesday are nice pieces, but I couldn't bring myself to buy them. I did make good use of the earrings though, especially seeing as they were this weeks freebie^ The prices for this week ranged from 14 to 32SD's, with quite a few items above the 25SD mark, which I do think is getting into the 'expensive' range for Hotbuy pieces and I also think what put me off buying some pieces just to give them a go - although I might buy them when they're available again.
Not so many looks to vote for this week, guess it's not just me that struggled, but I loved styling the earrings in a beauty look with my outfit^ This week I did however see two great looks from other members with the Hotbuys and they are definitely looking a lot better than I am! So here's Katyana-472 and Mecooooooooo:

No comments:

Post a Comment