f

Thursday 3 December 2015

An Introduction

I'm Emma, and I am honored to be contributing to this blog. This is my doll, Pannkaksemma. I think of her as Snow White, ditching the puff sleeves and telling the Prince "You know what, you're great, but I want a job. See you tonight, though!" She's been wearing pantsuits ever since, The End. 

Anyway, I thought a good way of introducing myself would be to show you an outfit featuring some of my favourite items. A warning: you will probably get sick of seeing those CĂ©line earrings. Here goes.

Top to toe:
Heavy Crystal Earrings – Subcouture
S-S Top – Bonjour Bizou
Menswear Inspired Deep V Top – Bonjour Bizou
Wide Leg Trousers – Killah
Doctors Bag – Bonjour Bizou
VS Black Heels – Young Hollywood

X

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see you here as a writer! I'm a big fan of yours. :) welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, love the snow white story.
    That deep v top is probably one of 10 most beautiful items stardoll ever released. At least in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete