f

Friday 16 September 2022

Sour Patch

I think lime green might actually be my favourite colour? 
 
 
For a freebie, this coat really is fab and this is already it's second outing since I started posting here again. Off the shoulder fur is very glamourous, but the bright colour is quirky and interesting.
 
I've decided to pair it off with neutral pink boots and simply accessories so that the bag can be the stand out. Don't you just love floating your handbag in a vague attempt to make it look like a hand might be there? I sure do! I'd love it if we could have some more detachable hands for just this purpose...
 
Featuring:
Green Satin Dress • Royalty
Green Faux Fur Coat • Special Offer 
Chain Earrings • Vinyl
Stacked Necklace • Epiphany
Pink Purse • Inspired by Versace Tribute
Beige Boots • Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment