f

Thursday 15 September 2022

I N S P I R E D B Y E L I E S A A B | Styled Outfits

I was so impressed with the Elie Saab tribute and really went a little crazy with buying pieces from the collection - I bought a lot! I styled up five of the pieces in my review post and now it's time to style up the rest:
First up is the Leather Mini Dress which I think is definitely one of my top picks from this release. It was so fun to style and super easy to find pieces to work with it. I just loved how these shoes looked, while the colour isn't a perfect match, I think the shoes are far enough away from the dress to make it work. With the gold bow on the shoes this was perfect to add some lighter tones including the gold earrings and then some yellow pieces, I really love this little crossbody, it's so cute with the dress I think^ Next is the Printed Top which is a fabulous Summer piece to style - similarly to my styling with it's co-ord piece I've opted for the colours of the print, this skirt is great with it! As are the sunglasses, just fantastic! There's a lot of black in the print so I don't think adding both black shoes and a bag is too dark for the styling, the balance seems just right. And finally in this set are the Crystal Top and the Wide Belt With Rope together - I wasn't initially going to style the belt again however it seemed like a good fit with the overall outfit. I wanted to pick a colour from the top for the rest of the clothing in the look and I tried a few green options before deciding on this red skirt, I think it's the perfect vibrant pairing =D The skirt adds a lot so I kept the accessories simple in black, they're sleek pieces which complement the styling very nicely.
Next up are a co-ord set that I've styled separately although very similarly! First is the Black Holo Top which I think is such a fun piece, I love the futuristic vibes to it and I think it will make a great layering piece under open blazers and jackets, but for this first styling I've kept it on show. The blue tones are a perfect match with these trousers, I really love these two pieces together and will repeat the pairing for sure. Yellows and reds will also work well with this top as there are little flashes of those colours too and I will definitely try those out. I kept the rest of the look pretty fitting with the top by adding a lot of black pieces, love the sheen on this belt with the sheen of the top and also these black delicate sandals^ Then are the Striped Holo Pants (which I'm convinced is a skirt!) which I also really liked working with, again this will look good with the same colours as the top, I was just really feeling the blue for this one too! I think this top is super fun with its long sleeves against the maxi length of the trousers. I was feeling a little stuck with the accessories, in the end I picked some simple black pieces and I think they work, but there's maybe a little something missing in this styling - looking forward to wearing this piece again and giving it another go =)
And lastly for some accessories! First is the Pearl Clutch, I loved this piece on first sight and I loved styling it up too^ I found this very easy to style, I knew I wanted gold tones and this dress was one of the first things I tried out from my wardrobe. Beyond that I didn't really know what else to add to the look, but as soon as I tried these boots I loved the look^ The black jacket balances the boots well and I don't think the contrast in colours is too much, I really love this a lot. Next is the Chain Pendant which is such a nice simple yet elegant necklace to add to my collection. I decided to keep the outfit very simple so the design of the necklace can stand out and I think it's been a success, the chain really pops well against the bright white of the shirt and trousers. Stuck with simple accessories too, but really love the use of this little bag, the design and the chain are great in the look =) And last but not least, the Tassel Necklace which I really loved immediately upon seeing it in the store. I tried quite a few different times to style this but got stuck with it a few times, in the end I'm pleased with the look I've gone for though and I think it looks fab against the golden design of this shirt and trouser set. With the convenient belt positioning on the trousers I think the tassel stands out well. The print on the clothing really adds a lot of detail so I kept the accessories simple in gold - I love this styling a lot and will definitely pair this necklace with these clothes again^

No comments:

Post a Comment