f

Tuesday 2 November 2021

V O I L E | Styled Outfit

Whilst the latest VOILE release wasn't completely to my style, the sheen on the pieces isn't so much for me, I did pick up the Pink Trousers which I think are a pretty nice and versatile piece. I like the more muted colour and the looser fit on the doll:
I will say that these were a little trickier to style than I had originally thought, I felt very stuck in a pink/mauve palette and I didn't think that would be the case. White would also look good with these, but the brightness could be a bit too much contrast. Anyway, I do really like the two stylings I've put together. First up going for paler pink, I think it's a classic choice of colour pairing and works very nicely. This shirt is a great style for the trousers which I've worn more high-waisted with a cropped length, the ankle length is great for showing off a shoe, I've opted for these shiny pink heels which I've really been loving wearing this year - so good in many different outfit styles. I picked a light bag to match the rest of the additions to the trousers and I think it completes the look nicely. For the second outfit I knew I wanted to wear boots, and I just loved the dark colour of this pair that I've gone for, I think it works very nicely with the colour of the trousers and makes for a nice Winter-based pairing. Luckily I had a couple of accessory pieces that matched well with the boot colour, I think this bag and belt together look fab, it's a pairing I hadn't thought of before but I love it! This blouse is maybe a bit of a wild addition, but I thought the dark patches in the pattern of it worked pretty well with the colour of the accessories. I think the overall style of the piece works well with the outfit, I'm quite pleased with my choice to use it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, those pants are very versatile! Great outfits :)

    ReplyDelete