f

Sunday 14 November 2021

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 34-35

Sunday again, and time for the next LE Revisited! This time heading back to collections 34 and 35 from 2018. These definitely aren't amongst my favourite releases, but I do think there's some great pieces in both of them. LE34 is well known as the Milan collection with that fabulous interior, so the clothes are definitely suited to the fashion-forward city, while LE35 is perhaps a little more out there with a somewhat strange mixed country theme. Back at the releases I picked up quite a few pieces from each collection but that's now been whittled down to a manageable number of the pieces I love the best from these two, and I'm quite pleased with what I've got from them - my only regret is selling the Pink Shorts from LE35 I think! Onto the looks:
First up are the Silk Pearl Stilettos (34th Collection) which I bought at release and have been keeping hold of for when I knew I'd want to style them - that moment never really came but I just found I couldn't part with these so I've hung onto them because they're just so beautiful and really a stand out shoe design that's quite unique. The clothing pairing will look familiar, I've worn this top and trousers together recently but just loved how well they went with these shoes too, I couldn't resist! The trousers at this length are perfect to show off the ankle details of the shoes, and I used the pearl there to choose accessories, this bag and these earrings make sweet finishing touches to the styling^ Another accessory in the second styling, the Jeff Koons Inspired LV Clutch Bag (35th Collection) which really was one of a set in these artwork-style bags, I had them all originally but this is the survivor in my wardrobe! I like this one best for it's smaller size compared to the others, and the golden/brown tones are beautiful plus easy for me to fit with colours I like to wear - this outfit was super easy to put together, I think this bag is perfection with this light gold clothing pairing. I added more gold in the jewellery and I really love the pairing of those pieces together and with the bag. I really love this outfit a lot, I think it's great for Autumn!
Next up is a super cute set with a fabulous print but styled individually, firstly the Dolce And Gabbana Inspired Floral Bustier (34th Collection) which I love for the fit and design of the overall piece, the short sleeves are super cute and I adore the neckline a lot. I tried to make it work in a more Winter style here and I think it layers pretty well with a black polo underneath it, those bright florals really pop! I kept with black trousers for this one, but any colour thats on the top would have worked well too. I think the black boots and glasses keep for a sleek look, but I used a red bag to pair well with the red flowers in the print and I love that as a finishing touch for the styling =) Then there are the Dolce Inspired Floral Pants (34th Collection), of course in the same print, but I love having even more of it with these. These have a very nice design too, I love the crop length and the slight flare to the legs. I've worn these quite a lot since getting them, but definitely tried something different here with the white overcoat, I think it works pretty nicely! I kept white with the boots, but black would have worked well with the black top too. Again chose from the print colours for the accessories and I opted for yellow, it's also super fun and I think it also works nicely with the white coat - I'm super pleased to be wearing these sunglasses again as well, it's been a while since my obsession with them, haha!
I'm definitely ready for Winter with these two dark stylings - first is the Snakeskin Jeweled Bag (35th Collection), which I've worn quite a number of times, I love this Miu Miu design and the silver is great, this is one piece I'm so glad I have and would definitely recommend it if you find it in the Bazaar. I kept the colours with black, grey and silver and I think the bag stands out very nicely. It pops well against the black trousers in the look, and I think it pairs nicely with these silver boots, I love these two together a lot and I'll definitely repeat that! Then there are the Balmain Inspired Patent Leather Pants (34th Collection) which I've really not worn much at all - I styled them up for a 'Save or Sell' post and decided to keep them based on that styling, but haven't worn them at all since. I think what I struggle with it the fact that the spots are gold (I love that) but the sheen gives them a silver look and I don't know how to work with that! I do like how this outfit has ended up though, I picked a poloneck with a sheen to it to fit with that sheen on the trousers, but I worked with gold in the accessories and I think it works out ok. Love this black overcoat with the trousers though, I think the matte to it works well with them. I'd probably look to sell these trousers if I become SS again, but maybe I'll try and work with them some more this season.
Onto the final pairing of looks, time for pink! First up is the Ruffle Red Blouse (35th Collection) which is such a beautiful piece, love the colour and bold design but I have found it a little tricky to style in different ways, it's not too versatile. I normally go all burgundy with it, but tried out pink and I think this outfit really is perfect to show off the piece! I did go all burgundy on the accessories though and that works very nicely as they stand out against the pale pink and work well with the blouse. It's tricky to wear a coat or jacket with this piece when you're wanting to show off all the design features, but I don't really mind that so much in this case. And last but not least, the Blind For LE Crossbody Bag (34th Collection) which is another one that I've had since the release and really not worn - I think it's too beautiful to see, but I struggle so much with styling it and I know it's all down to the colour, it's between a deep pink and burgundy and I have nothing that colour-matches perfectly to it. The outfit isn't bad, but I certainly think it could be much better. The white base really lets the pink pop, and I like this blouse adding the little gold detail to pair with that on the bag. I also used gold shoes and I really love these with the bag, I think the tones of gold really pair nicely, so I'd definitely repeat that. The pink coat is pretty cute, and I do think it works with the bag, but perhaps it's not so good with the white. I did look online for some inspiration but didn't get very far finding anyone wearing this bag, so I'd love to see some of you wearing this bag, let me know if you do style it and I'd love to check it out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment