f

Sunday 7 November 2021

L I M I T E D E D I T I O N | Revisited 32-33

Now it's time to head back to the LE collections 32 and 33 which came out in 2017, these were a pretty fun set of collections and really quite about the glamour - I look at them now and think of all those party pieces we got! The glitzy pieces aren't so much my thing as I'm sure most of you know, but I do still have quite a few pieces from both of these collections and of course there are a few items I'd love to find in the Bazaar to try out on my doll. Onto the looks:
First up is a set I've styled up separately, which I think I've done maybe once or twice before with these pieces. The Dolce Gabbana Inspired Silk Blouse (32nd Collection) is a really beautiful piece, I love the loose pyjama-style fit to it as that's something I don't have a lot of, but it was a little tricky to style. Choosing colours to pair with both of these is quite easy as there are many colours in the print, I chose orange this time and stuck with it for the accessories, I love how it looks! I tried so many pairs of coloured trousers with this piece but nothing was quite right, these trousers were a surprising perfect match for the base colour of the shirt, I know I'll repeat this pairing to try out new accessories in the future! There isn't too much orange in the print itself, but I think these bold touches added in the boots and bag really help to bring that out, I'm quite pleased with the outcome here =) And then there are the Dolce Gabbana Inspired Silk Pants (32nd Collection), which have a lovely high-waist style with a slimmer leg at the top flaring out into a wide leg style. This time I picked out red and found this sweater was a lovely colour match for the print, bold in a different way to the first look. I balanced our the accessories in red and white, I thought red shoes and sunglasses might have been a bit much, so I'm quite happy with the set of pieces I've gone for, love this little handbag, so adorable and I think the colour and style fit very well with the trousers. Still so many options for these printed designs, I think greens and blues will also look great to pick out from the print!
Next up are the Sequin Sock Heels (32nd Collection) which are definitely my most worn piece from this collection, I've worn them quite a lot over the years, especially in the Winter/Spring, the glitter and the pastel colour works well for those seasons. This time I've gone with a matching trouser for them and I really love this combination, I think it works well. I struggled a little with the rest of the look, I didn't want to go too green, but perhaps the beige is a bit basic, it works nicely, but I think there's got to be some fun option there to add to this styling instead! I do really love these sparkly earrings with the look though, they're fab with the boots^ And then on the opposite side of the colour spectrum, super bold with the Elie Saab Inspired Palazzo Pants (32nd Collection) - these are just fabulous! I've worn them here and there in past stylings, but not so much in the last year or so. The colour makes them perfect for Summer stylings, and I've gone more in that direction that Autumn/Winter in my look - I just think this cool yellow top is perfect with them! The fit of the two is pretty perfect together, the blouse very naturally tucks into the trousers well, and the sleeve and neck design add great details to the look. Accessories had to be yellow, love bring out this bag and these sunglasses again, it's been a long time since I wore them last! And I thought these booties were a nice touch, yellow but more muted and I think that balances very nicely in the styling - I'm super pleased with this one.
I really love this pair of looks a lot, might be one of my favourite sets! First here we have the Alexandre Vauthier Inspired Metallic Boots (33rd Collection) which I wear quite a lot, I don't think you'd have to look too far through my Styled Outfit posts to find a look with them, I just love them^ I decided to go for this fun white skirt with the boots, the green really pops against and I love the styles of the two together. This white shirt pairs very nicely with the style of the skirt too, and I kept with a white earring which really pops against the brunette hairstyling. Super glad I got to also include this bag, the print colour is very complementary to the boots without being a perfect match, I think the style is great with the outfit altogether - I love it =D And then there is the Celine Inspired Midnight Gown (33rd Collection) which I think I've maybe worn only once or twice, I think most of you know I'm not so much a fancy dress/gown person, but I'm quite glad I've kept a hold of this one over the years because I love this outfit^ I added a long sleeve navy top beneath it so that it could be a more Winter-suited look without needing to add layers on top and cover the dress because that's a bit tricky with the design of it, plus I love all that draping, looks so cool! I wish I had the perfect pair of navy boots to pair with the look, sadly I'm not sure they exist, so I've gone with black and actually I'm pretty happy with how it looks, it doesn't seem out of place likely due to the darker colour of the waistband detailing of the dress. I stuck with black for the bag too and I think that pairs nicely in the styling, the blue-lens sunglasses on there are one of my favourite touches. I think for sure I'll be repeating this outfit!
And onto the final stylings, firstly with the Louis Vuitton Inspired Snake Bag (33rd Collection) which I've had a bit of a love-hate relationship with but I think I'm more on the 'love' side now, it's been a struggle to get into a good rhythm with styling this one due to the shape and colour. Now I'm a bit more used to it so this wasn't a difficult look to decide on because these shoes make an awesome pairing for the bag, perfect colour match and love the sheen to them. I kept with lighter colours in the clothing so that  the brown tones really pop, which works nicely to highlight the bag. I like this brown top though, it adds just the right amount of colour-balancing to the styling =) And last but not least, the Alberta Feretti Inspired Long Coat (33rd Collection) which I think went through a phase of being loved and styled by a lot of people, but I've not seen it out in a long time, would love for it to gain some popularity this season! I really love this for the Autumn/Winter season, the colour is great, love the sheen texture it has along with the oversized style - it's been completely worth it for me. I decided to go a little wild/out of my comfort zone, I thought these leopard print trousers looked pretty fun with the coat! The print holds a lot of focus so I kept with browns for the rest of the pieces and I think it works out quite well. Not sure this is my favourite way I've worn this coat, but it sure is a fun way!

1 comment:

  1. Alexandre Vauthier Inspired Metallic Boots are my favourite, I wear them really often. Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete