f

Sunday 26 April 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 8

Wow, Sunday has rolled around again very quickly - it's time for part 8 of the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge! This week I've chosen the Gold Tick Tock Earrings from Epiphany - which are sold individually so there is the option to wear alone, or buy two and style as a pair, which is my preference. I had an idea for these as soon as putting them on, so I based my makeup on a yellow tone to match the gold - which is quite matte in this piece, I also added a little orange and even a little pink shadow to the eye look, although that's a little tricky to see with the thicker mascara used - I really like this for Spring, it's fresh and I think it makes the eyes look brighter.
For the outfits I have so many yellow pieces to choose from! I did try out a couple of stylings with orange pieces, but the yellow looked too good! First up choosing this fun blouse, the collar does mask the earrings a little, but I think they can still be seen ok, I decided to use white pieces in this one, I really loved the vibes of the blouse and jacket together, and these trousers had the perfect waist style to fit with the blouse. I think having all the colour and focal pieces in one section really works well here to draw you in. And for the second look I went all yellow! This is definitely one of my favourite pairings, I just think you can't go too wrong with it. The combination of the poloneck and the short hairstyle works well to highlight the earrings. I added gold in the accessories this time and I think they work very nicely spaced out to balance out the gold in the styling - I particularly like these more matte-effect shoes, a great fit with the earrings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment